Selecting the right garage floor coating would save you from everyday hassle, go through while parking and unparking your vehicle. Are you planning to change worn out garage flooring, but confused with the numerous products that are available in the market. In this write-up, we will be giving information about the best garage floor for your garage.
Garage floor not only enhance the aesthetics of your garage from the usual cemented floor but it is one of the economical way to spruce up the floor of your garage with the best www.bestgaragefloorcoating.com.
Types of garage floor coating
Market is hoarded various types of floor coating that are available. Here we bring you the quick rundown of various types of floor coating, which would help you to decide the better product for your garage.
- Epoxy: the epoxy coating gives very glossy finish, and they are high on durability as well. One can use this as the garage floor coating, epoxies hardens after the second coat is applied on the surface. One can decorate the floor with the various. It is east to clean and resist all types of hard types of chemical.
- Concrete stain: this is not actually the coating instead it is translucent coloring that get absorbed into the cemented floor and it renders the look of the marbled floor. Depending upon the use of the floor. You may need to wax the floor after every two year to reseal the floor.
- Concrete sealer: as the name suggest, it is the tough paint, it renders semi finished or rather or more of matte effect of the floor. It is one of the economical floor coatings, it is relatively less durable. The most commonly used sealer is acrylic and urethane sealers.
Things to keep in mind before selecting the garage floor coating
- Assess your surface: do consider the surface of your garage, make sure the surface is clean and smooth. If your garage has some cracks and uneven surface make sure what is to be done just in case if the floor has the patch and minor bumps.
- Performance: performance and durability is another important aspect while opting for the bestgaragefloorcoating. Clear all your doubts and queries like whether it will withstand with the chemicals, and different types of abrasion and the thermal impact.
- Life expectancy: make sure the product you are buying is durable and long lasting as it is not easy to coat your garage floor every now and then.