Everyone wants to go back to a place after a stressful day at work to relax and get rejuvenated and that is our Home. It’s the place where we enjoy time with our friends and family and relax after a long day at work. A clean , well done up house need not be necessarily out of a Good Housekeeping Magazine but should look inviting and bring a smile on our face. Each one of us try to make our living space as comfortable and beautiful and give lot of importance to the interior decoration of our house and spend much of our time and effort in doing that. We take care in choosing every furniture, furnishings and take care to improve the aesthetics, to make it functional and suitable to one’s lifestyle.
Similarly, our outdoor space should also be given much importance, which we sometimes tend to neglect. We feel that by just having a garden around with treesor potted plants in our balcony or backyard our outdoor space is done, whereas it requires proper planning and investment as well.
Outdoors of our house can highly influence our mood. If we have a garden around, or a backyard or even a balcony in our house, we can create a great outdoor living space like any other room of our home. We can achieve this, bybeautiful landscaping and keeping comfortable seating using the garden furniture or outdoor furniture.
A suitable piece of outdoor furniture can become the focal point in a garden. Outdoor furniture are designed for outdoor use, keeping the weather conditions in mind. It’s generally made of weather-resistant material which does not rust or get spoilt by rain.
Outdoor furniture are generally made of the following material:
- Wrought Iron: This beaten worked iron furniture is a classic choice for gardens because of its hardiness, and its ability to withstand any climatic condition, be it cold, heat or rain. It can be made into beautiful designs and are also not likely to be blown away by wind. It requires minimum maintenance and lasts for years.
- Wicker Furniture: It look s like natural wicker, but is made of a polyethylene. These are also tough and can withstand both heat and rain. It’s used to make chairs and baskets
- Stone: Different kind of natural stone is used to make the furniture, specially tables and benches. Natural stone has a raw beauty, which looks very beautiful in yhe outdoor setting. It is also weather resistant and last very long.
- Aluminum: Furniture are cheaper and lighter in weight so easy to move around. It can also withstand all kind of weather conditions
- GRC: These are Glass Reinforced Concrete. Its generally used to create the outer facades of the building. But nowadays its even used for making outdoor furniture
- Plastic: Furniture made of plastics are very durable and light and come in attractive colors, which can make any outdoor area very appealing and at a very reasonable price.
These are some of the options with which we can go, tomake out outdoor space as an extension of our inner living space.