Winter is a season of celebration and holidays; to unwind with your close friends and family. It’s also a time to sit outside and enjoy a relaxing cup of tea or coffee. However, it would not be practical if you want to avoid catching cold, or a bad frostbite. The best place to sit during winters is the patios built outside the house but also having the warmth and comfort of the chimney room.
What a fireplace can do to inside the house, the same can be done by the patio heaters if chosen with care and according to the area of the patio. The Patiomate guide to choosing the best patio heater is given below. You can check the different types of heaters and their aspects:
- Carbon-Fiber: These heaters come with carbon fiber element which makes them more efficient as compared to the halogen bulbs. These heater’s elements generate infrared heat from its carbon fiber element. It is environment-friendly and involves less expense.
- Ceramic heaters:An excellent alternative to halogen-based heaters, these heaters are more appropriate for the commercial and big patios. They are also a good choice over the gas-based
- Halogen heaters: These electric heaters are one of the best patio heaters in the market and generate a lot of heat in much less time and at a much lower cost than its counterparts. These heaters are considered as the best alternative to the gas-based heaters and are eco-friendly.
- Low-glare heaters: These heaters are best suited for those who do not want a lot of heat. These heaters emit a lower intensity glare and can work well in commercial areas too. For patios, these heaters can generate the appropriate amount of heat in a small area.
- Pyramid heaters:It can also be called heaters with an aesthetic value in it. The pyramid heaters are gas operated and are suitable for larger patio areas.
- Weather-proof heaters: What can be better than not to rush outside and bring your heaters inside due to the rain or snow? Well, that is what these weatherproof or waterproof heaters can give us; the freedom from worrying about the heater everytime the weather starts to play its tantrums. All weather heaters are best suited for open patios built in the middle of the garden.
You can check all about the varieties of heaters that fall under these categories on Patiomate and choose the best heater for your home and patios.