When we talk about HVAC tools and equipment, it is very hard to find a pump which is both affordable and works good. If you want to start, or are planning to start, or already having a career in the HVAC field, then it is advised to not invest money in the allegedly budget-friendly or cheap HVAC vacuum pumps.
All HVAC vacuum pumps differ in terms of size, quality, and horsepower. There are a lot of HVAC vacuum pumps in the market.
Hence, check out this list of HVAC Vacuum Pumps and get one for your required work –
- ARKSEN 5CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump Kit
ARKSEN Limited has designed a highly efficient and low-noise HVAC Vacuum Pump. It consists of a single-stage 5 CFM rotary vacuum pump. It is among the most sold HVAC pumps on e-commerce site Amazon in the Air Conditioning Diagnostic Equipment category.
Some features of the ARKSEN 5CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump are:
- Has a micro rating of 75 Microns (10 Pa).
- Cased in heavy-duty aluminum alloy.
- Has a rated motor power of 0.5 HP, 5 CFM, a rated power supply voltage of 110V, 60Hz; and a rated pump speed of 1720 RPM.
- Has a high-volume internal cooling fan fitted in it for extended usage.
- Has a direct-drive motor fitted for an easy start, and requires less maintenance
For convenience, it also comes with color-coded hoses
- Robinair (15500) 5CFM 2-Stage
The Robinair 15500 is a vacuum pump, used for HVAC applications. It has been tested in various conditions, and has proved to be a top performer, according to Robinair’s quality standards.
The highlights of the 15500 Robinair VacuMaster HVAC Vacuum Pump are:
- Has a high CFM rating for a faster, and more thorough evacuation.
- Comes with a 2-stage rotary vane design.
- Has a free air displacement unit, and a factory-grade micron rating.
- Has an oil capacity of 7 and a half ounces (220ml) and a voltage power supply of 115V, 60Hz
The vacuum pump lightweight and more durable due to its die-cast aluminum housing.
- Yellow Jacket 93600 7 CFM HVAC Economy
The Yellow Jacket HVAC Vacuum Pump is equipped with a wide-mouth oil reservoir, for an easier and clean filling. It is a 2-stage, 7 CFM oil-sealed vacuum pump which can pull down to 25 microns and more.
Features of the 93600 Yellow Jacket HVAC Economy Vacuum Pump are-
- A large brass oil drain assists in faster oil changes.
- Comes with heavy-duty rotors and bearings, for heavy workloads.
- Is very stable, with a wide-stance metal base, infused with a rubber overlay.
- Is designed and made in the USA.
Comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty (Pre-Approval)
- FJC 6912 5CFM
The FJC 6912 vacuum pump is a twin port technology-equipped pump, which removes moisture and non-condensable gasses from HVAC systems. It is the culmination of the latest technology, dependable performance, blossoming into the ultimate all-purpose HVAC pump.
A few features of the 6912 FJC Vacuum Pump for HVAC are:
Single stage, 5 CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump
Has a motor power of 0.5 HP at 1725 RPM
Comes with an oil capacity of 12 ounces and a 115V motor supply power
Has an inlet fitting of 0.5” ACME x 0.25” MFL
It has a lightweight and durable design, for easy handling and a long life.
- TMS 3 CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump with a Rotary Vane Design
TMS 3 CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump is a single stage, 3 CFM HVAC vacuum pump from TMS Electronics. It offers a high-efficiency working, and low-noise output. It is great for various work applications like air conditioning, printing machinery, vacuum packing, gas-analysis, jewelry making and more.
The features of the TMS 3CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump are:
- It is a newer, single stage vacuum pump for HVAC.
- Has a voltage power supply of 110V, 60Hz and a flow rate of 3 CFM.
- It comes with an oil capacity of 220ml and has a rated power output of 0.5 HP.
- Has a heavy-duty aluminum alloy casing, and a direct-drive motor.
- Has an internal high volume cooling fan, which allows for extended use
- Inficon 700-100-P1 Model QS5 5CFM
The Inficon 700-100-P1 Model QS5 5CFM Vacuum Pump for HVAC is made for a fast and deep evacuation, at an affordable price. It is a 5 CFM, two-stage rotary vane pump which can down the vacuum to almost 15 microns.
Some features of the Inficon 700-100-P1 QS5 HVAC Vacuum Pump are:
- Has tied caps on all oil drains and inlets, which prevents losses and drop-offs.
- If there is a power disruption, the anti-backflow valves on the inlets will prevent the flowing back of the oil.
- Comes equipped with a power cord and a bottle of vacuum pump oil.
- The internal oil pumping design lubricates the internal bearings and pump chambers
Has a large oil sight glass and a very innovative oil-trapping exhaust
The search for the best HVAC vacuum pump is arduous, and each pump has its own advantages and disadvantages. The purpose of these pumps differ in various industries, like for residential, commercial, or factories.
Using the above list, one can check out their requirements, and should be able to effectively select the best HVAC vacuum pump for their needs.