What about the Cuisinart Elite Food Processor?
Power and versatility unite in the Cuisinart Elite food processor. With 1000 watts of power and three nested bowls, this Cuisinart 14 cup food processor is the grand champion of Cuisinart food processors. It can slice, grate, puree, and blend 14 cups of ingredients in seconds.
This Cuisinart food processor is versatile! The six-position adjustable stainless steel slicing disc, reversible grating disc, large and small chopping blades, and dough blade give you the flexibility you need for diverse recipes.
Wide-mouth and small-mouth feed tubes with matching pushers accommodate both large and small ingredients.
SealTight™ technology keeps the bowls and blades locked in place and makes pouring easy. Three bowls allow you to keep working without stopping to wash dishes. Tight nesting keeps the bowls together while you are pouring. Bowl capacities are 4 ½, 11, and 14 cups and all contain measurement markers and pour spouts.
Cuisinart Food Processor Product Features
- Cuisinart Elite food processor features include three nested bowls, a reversible grating disc, a six-position adjustable slicing disc, large and small chopping blades, and a dough blade.
- There is a wide-mouth and a small-mouth feed tube with matching pushers.
- A spatula, instructional DVD, and accessory storage case are included.
- The power cord is retractable.
- These Cuisinart food processors are available in black, white, and die-cast.
Things to Consider
- Despite its power, this Cuisinart 14 Cup food processor runs quietly.
- This food processor does the hard work for you and truly simplifies making bread and pizza dough with its huge 14 cup capacity.
- This is a heavy, bulky machine measuring 11.75″ x 11.25″ x 17.00″ that will take a large footprint of counter or cabinet space.
- The chopping blades are extremely sharp and will cut you if not handled carefully.
- The lockable accessory case stores all of the chopping blades and discs safely.
- The instructional DVD is helpful in that it reminds you of all of the ways you haven’t been using your food processor – and could be, to save time!
Care and Cleaning of Cuisinart Food Processors
All removable parts except the base unit are dishwasher safe on the top rack. If you are not planning to run your dishwasher within a few hours of loading it, then rinse your food processor parts before loading them into the dishwasher. Use care when handling or washing the blades and disks as they are extremely sharp.
Wash the Cuisinart food processor base unit with a warm, sudsy cloth and dry immediately with a towel.
For safety reasons, never store Cuisinart food processors with the blades locked in place. Always store blades separately in their storage case until ready for use.
Warranty for the Cuisinart Elite Food Processor
The Cuisinart Elite food processor is covered by a 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty and a 20-year motor warranty. With a 20-year warranty, you know Cuisinart food processors are built to last!
Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor Video Demonstration
Watch a comprehensive video demonstration detailing how to use every feature of the Cuisinart 14 Cup food processor.
Cuisinart Elite Food Processor Review Highlights
Pros: powerful, versatile, quiet, six slicing options, two grating options, dough blade, three nesting bowls, two feed tube sizes, SealTight™ technology
Cons: very large and bulky machine, Cuisinart food processor blades are razor sharp and will cut you if you are not careful
Thank you for reading the Tools for Kitchens review of the Cuisinart Elite food processor!
View a pdf of the owner’s manual for this Cuisinart 14 cup food processor.