What about Cuisinart MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel Cookware?
With outstanding functionality and widespread acclaim, Cuisinart MultiClad Pro is our first choice for performance, versatility, and value. Cuisinart MCP-12 stainless steel cookware far outshines its competitors in value.
This 12-piece Cuisinart cookware collection is elegantly designed and performs with exceptional heat conductivity and even heat distribution.
From rim to bottom, this cookware is constructed of a brushed stainless steel exterior bonded over a pure aluminum core with a stainless steel interior.
Triple-ply construction provides even heat conductivity and performs optimally over low to moderate heat for most types of cooking. The Cuisinart MultiClad Pro collection withstands temperatures up to 500 degrees and can be used on induction tops.
Cuisinart MCP-12 Cookware Collection
Sleek and sophisticated, the 12-piece Cuisinart cookware collection includes all of the pieces you need for preparing delicious multi-course meals: two saucepans (1.5 qt. and 3 qt.), a steamer insert (3 qt.), a sauté pan (3.5 qt.), two skillets (8” and 10”), a stockpot (8 qt.), and five matching lids.
Things to Consider
- Cuisinart MultiClad Pro is available for a fraction of the cost of competitive brands and competes equally in performance.
- Cuisinart MCP-12 cookware has exceptional heat conductivity with even heat distribution.
- These are heavy, well-balanced pieces that will not bounce or wobble on smooth cooktop surfaces.
- This stainless steel cookware is easy to clean, especially if you fill it with warm water immediately after use. For burnt on food, add some water to the pan and heat to a boil. The burnt particles dislodge from the surface as if you were deglazing the pan.
- Lids seal for a tight fit, which helps to retain nutrients and moisture levels in the foods you prepare.
- Rims are specially designed with an edge roll to facilitate drip-free pouring.
- On the stove, cookware handles remain relatively cool to the touch.
- Stainless steel is unlike cast iron. While an empty cast iron pan can be heated without challenges, this is not the case with stainless steel pans. They can discolor and food is more likely to stick if oil or another liquid is not in the pan as it is heating. Luckily, these issues can be avoided if you always remember to add oil or cooking spray as you are turning on the heat.
Care and Cleaning of Cuisinart Cookware
The brushed stainless steel exterior minimizes the appearance of fingerprints and scratches. All Cuisinart MultiClad Pro pieces are dishwasher safe, but the manufacturer suggests avoiding lemon detergents.
If you fill your pans with warm water immediately after cooking and allow them to soak until cool, clean up is easy. Occasional polishing with stainless steel cleaners such as Bar Keepers Friend® or Nevr-Dull® will help maintain a shiny luster. If you have high levels of calcium in your water that causes spots to form on the pans, you can remove the spots with warm vinegar.
To watch a video demonstration on cleaning stainless steel pans, please click on “cleaning stainless steel” in the reference section on the right-hand side of this page.
This Cuisinart MCP-12 collection is covered by a manufacturer’s lifetime limited warranty.
Cuisinart MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel Cookware Review Highlights
Pros: elegant design, exceptional heat conductivity and distribution, tight-fitting lids, drip-free pouring, easy cleaning, exceptional quality and performance in a Cuisinart cookware 12-piece collection for a fraction of the price of All-Clad®
Cons: metal utensils can scratch the interior (but will not harm it or affect cooking), lid handles get hot
Thank you for reading the Tools for Kitchens review of Cuisinart MultiClad Pro stainless steel cookware!
View a pdf of the owner’s manual for this Cuisinart MCP-12 cookware.