What about the Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL?
The Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL is super heavy duty with 1000 watts of power and 13,000 RPM. The Breville 800JEXL extracts up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than its competition.
This Breville juicer has an extra wide feed tube that saves precious time. It can handle whole medium-sized apples and red beets – no slicing necessary! Juicing is highly efficient and separated pulp and fibers are spun very dry.
Cleaning is simple. Breville juicers are easy to disassemble and all removable parts are dishwasher safe.
The product manual for these Breville juicers includes over 40 healthy and delicious recipes. It provides clear and helpful techniques for maximizing juicing efficiency.
Things to Consider
- The feed tube for these Breville juicers is a substantial 3”, which minimizes the amount of prep slicing you need to do before juicing.
- This juicer does the difficult work for you and juices hard fruit and vegetables with ease. You use the pusher to guide produce through the tube gently, unlike other juicers that require heavy manual exertion.
- Juice is virtually pulp-free and does not need to be strained, unlike juice produced by other machines.
- The Breville 800JEXL processes wheat grass, watercress, parsley, and other fine herbs. To maximize extraction, roll fine herbs in cabbage or lettuce wrappers before juicing. Wrapping leafy greens together before juicing increases juicing efficiency.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL does not jump around on the counter. No matter what it is processing, it stays in place.
- Always drink freshly extracted juice immediately to get the highest vitamin content. Vitamins dissipate when juice is stored in the refrigerator.
- The Breville 800JEXL is a large machine with a significant footprint for your countertop or cabinet. It measures 17” by 11” by 20” and weighs 21 pounds.
Care and Cleaning of Breville Juicers
Rinse all removable Breville juicer parts immediately after use to remove pulp and fiber. Doing this immediately rather than several minutes later, will greatly reduce cleanup time. If you need to delay washing these parts, simply soak them in hot soapy water until you are ready to wash them.
Remove the pulp container, juice cover, filter bowl surround, stainless steel filter basket, and juice jug from the base unit and wash with hot soapy water.
Give careful attention to the filter basket, using the nylon washing brush to remove pulp and fibers from the mesh holes.
If you prefer to use the dishwasher, all of these removable parts are dishwasher safe on the top shelf.
The Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL is covered by a manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL Review Highlights
Pros: large 3″ feed tube, food glides through easily with minimal pushing, juices both hard and soft produce efficiently, does not bounce around the counter during use, minimal frothing, juice from these Breville juicers is virtually pulp-free
Cons: the Breville juicer is a very large and heavy machine, it is not quiet, the stainless steel filter basket cannot be soaked in bleach water
Thank you for reading the Tools for Kitchens review of the Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL! For the best prices, please follow one of our links for the Breville 800JEXL on this page.
View a pdf of the owner’s manual for this Breville juicer.
Watch Tips and Tricks For the Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL