Are GelPro kitchen floor mats the best anti-fatigue floor mat?
GelPro kitchen floor mats are designed to make you more comfortable in your kitchen. This chef mat has shock-absorbing gel, which cradles your feet and provides welcome relief to feet, joints, and lower back.
If you love cooking, but struggle with pain and fatigue, this anti-fatigue floor mat can help. GelPro mats are ergonomically designed to alleviate painful back and feet ailments.
Available in a wide array of designer patterns, colors, and sizes, these mats will compliment your décor and bring you comfort.
GelPro kitchen floor mats are durable, easy to clean, and mildew resistant. Endorsed by celebrity chefs and made in America, this is our pick for best chef mat.
Things to Consider
- These GelPro kitchen floor mats are engineered to make you more comfortable while standing.
- The shock-absorbing gel in this anti-fatigue floor mat cradles your feet to distribute weight evenly. This provides support and relieves stress on feet, joints, and the lower back.
- These mats allow you to regain your appreciation of hardwood and tile floors by providing you with a comfortable island on which to stand and work. With so many designer patterns, colors, and sizes available, you are sure to find a match for your décor.
- Bottom surface provides traction that is certified by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Made of synthetic leather, these mats are beautifully designed, stain resistant, and easy to clean.
- Some consumers mention that moisture underneath these mats will not dry unless the mat is moved temporarily.
- Some consumers mention that floor mats of this height can be a tripping hazard, especially if the edges of the mat curl.
- Stiletto heels and sharp objects can damage these mats.
- This GelPro anti-fatigue floor mat has been endorsed by Rachel Ray, Martha Stewart, Emeril Lagasse, Bob Vila, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and many others.
- These chef mats are made in Texas, USA with expert craftsmanship.
Care and Cleaning
To clean, simply wipe it with a damp cloth or sponge. For sticky or greasy spills, use mild dish detergent and a damp cloth or sponge. Do not use other household detergents such as window cleaner, cleansers, or heavy duty cleaning products. Do not use a vacuum cleaner or hot water steamer.
After washing your kitchen floor, allow it to dry completely before placing your chef mat on it. Since the mat is waterproof, a wet surface underneath it will not dry and could become moldy.
To extend the life of the mat, do not stand on it with stiletto heels or other pointy heels.
GelPro offers a FREE two-year warranty extension — an extension from one year to three years on the manufacturer’s limited warranty — for consumers who register their purchase.
GelPro Chef Mat Review Highlights
Pros: engineered to make you more comfortable, provides support and relieves stress on feet, joints, and the lower back, many designer patterns, colors, and sizes available, bottom surface provides good traction, stain resistant, easy to clean, popular with celebrity chefs and DIY celebrities, made in USA
Cons: moisture underneath these GelPro kitchen floor mats will not dry unless the mat is moved, this chef mat can be a tripping hazard, especially if the edges curl, stiletto heels and sharp objects can damage these mats, these anti-fatigue floor mats are expensive
Thank you for reading the Tools for Kitchens review of GelPro kitchen floor mats!
Learn More About GelPro Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat Technology