What about the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer?
Packed with 325 watts of power, you will be mixing cake, cookies, and dough for many years with your KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer. With its generous 5 quart stainless steel mixing bowl, you can double and triple batches and be confident that your KitchenAid Artisan mixer can handle the challenge easily.
This KitchenAid stand mixer head has a tilt-back design for easy access to the beaters and bowl. The bowl is cleverly designed with a comfort handle and the pouring shield eliminates splatter.
Equipped with a power hub, you can convert KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart stand mixers for grinding meat, stuffing sausages, and straining fruit and vegetables. Other accessories help you to make pasta, juice oranges, or make ice cream.
- 325-watt motor
- 5 quart stainless steel bowl with comfort handle
- Tilt-back mixer head
- Pouring shield
- 10-speed slide control for slow stirring to fast whipping
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whip
- Power Hub for Attachments
Things to Consider
- This is an incredibly powerful mixer that can knead four and a half loaves of bread dough or mix seven pounds of mashed potatoes in just one batch.
- 10 speeds make this a versatile mixer suitable for any recipe.
- The handled stainless steel mixing bowl holds a generous five quarts.
- The tilt-back mixer head clears the way for access to the beaters and mixing bowl.
- Accessories are easy to attach and quickly convert KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart stand mixers into other appliances. For example, with the grinder accessory, you can grind and blend your own sausage or make ground beef or chicken from the cuts of meat you prefer.
- The splatter guard shields your countertop from ingredient spatter.
- Occasionally, new stand mixers require a minor shaft adjustment to optimize placement of the beater. If this is the case, the adjustment is minor and takes only a few moments.
- It is available in 27 stunning colors.
- The KitchenAid Artisan mixer is assembled in America.
- This KitchenAid stand mixer weighs 25.2 pounds.
Care and Cleaning: KitchenAid Artisan Mixer
Unplug your KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer before cleaning. The stainless steel bowl, white flat beater, and white dough hook are dishwasher safe. Burnished accessories are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed.
Use a warm soapy cloth to wipe the stand mixer and beater shaft clean after each use. Use mild dish detergent. Do not use commercial cleaners or heavy household cleaners.
Store beater, whip, and hook loosely. Do not store them attached to the beater shaft of the KitchenAid stand mixer.
Warranty for KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart stand mixers are covered by a one-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. KitchenAid pays for hassle-free replacement of defective units.
KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer Review Highlights
Pros: powerful motor, large capacity mixing bowl, 10 speeds, splatter shield included, capable of kneading heavy dough and mixing multiple batches at once, available in 27 colors
Cons: this KitchenAid stand mixer is very heavy, beater shaft may require minor adjusting
Thank you for reading the Tools for Kitchens review of the KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer!
View a pdf of the owner’s manual for this KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer.
Demo Video for KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers
Watch a video that demonstrates using the KitchenAid Artisan mixer and its accessories.